Thursday, November 11, 2010

Junk Jettison: Day 3

Well...I kinda changed direction last night.  Really wanting to finish my closet, but not energetic enough to get down on my hands and knees to pull out all the shoes and clean the floor, I decided to go through my dresses hanging on the back of the closet door instead.  Junked 6 dresses!  And also uncovered the "art" on the back of the door.
What can I say?  It came with the house.  Not a selling point.


As for my other goals:


1. Prep some food for the remainder of the week.  Did not do this last night, but today at lunch, I put a chicken in the crockpot to make chicken and dumplings tonight.

2. Clean 3 things out of the refrigerator while I'm working on the food.  Only cleaned one thing out.  Wait... does it count that I cleaned out the last of the cookie dough just to make some cookies for my sweet tooth?

Day 4 Goals:

1. See Day 3 Goals.
2. Find a better home for junk piling up on catchall table.
3. Clean dining room table, which is also beginning to look like catchall table.
4. Give dogs overdue heartworm preventive.

No comments: